Friday, February 3, 2012

Off to our first show of the year!

We officially went to our first show of the year in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. The show is only 45 minutes from home, but we still decided to spend the night in a hotel tonight.

I only had Bunny and Kingsley (Westie) to show. Even though Kingsley pooped In the ring, he still went WD and BOB to become a CHAMPION! Thank you sweet baby Jesus. Kingsley is a beautiful dog but hates to walk around the ring. After months of dragging him around, he is finally a champion! Now my weekends will not be filled with pulling hairs out of a dogs butt.

After Westies I showed Bunny. She showed great! Of course there were no points, but the judge (Houston Clark) seriously considered giving her breed over a multiple BIS winning bitch. Afterwards he commented on how beautiful she was. Made me proud!

Before bed, I did get a chance to work Moses. I've been concentrating on Bunny....but now it's time to work Mister MoMo. He is such a beautiful dog. Here are a few pictures that Mom took.











Tomorrow we get to meet Daniela Weiner and her new pup from Lee Ann!

Good night!

- Posted from my iPad

Location:E 10th Ave,Pine Bluff,United States

2 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing over Kingsley in the ring! LOL! My daughter and I both think Bunny is such a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny is one good looking bitch!

    ReplyDelete