Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jack- MBIS, BISS, CH Alydar's Day Tripper

I was going through some old photos last night and came across a file titled "Jack." Before I even opened the folder, my eyes started to tear up just thinking about him.

For those of you that don't know who Jack was, he was one of the most amazing Pointers ever! MBIS, BISS CH Alydar's Day Tripper was bred by Rachel Murphy and owned by my Uncle John and myself. He spent a couple of years with Clint Livingston and Janice Hayes becoming America's number 1 Pointer. After he retired, he came home to live with Uncle John and my grandfather Papaw.

Jack passed away this past June and has left a huge hole in our hearts. He is the father of Gracie, who is our foundation bitch and he has left behind a great legacy of beautiful Pointers.









1 comment:

  1. Thanks Megan! He was a special dog and was lucky to have you guys as his peeps!

    ReplyDelete