Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Heart of Gold!


What an exciting morning! I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 4am and started to think about Gibson. I normally wake up at 6am, but there was just no way I could go back to sleep. Even though I was at home, I was as excited as ever about Gibson showing at Westminster.

I finally decided to take a shower and when I got out, I already had a million text messages from people there going to watch Gibson- and that’s when I started to get nervous! It was probably a good thing that Gibson was with Michael this year because I’m sure that if I were there, I would have been really nervous! I'm also kinda superstitious! Gibson's arm band number is 7, which is mom's birthday. And while I was watching the Today show, I heard them say "heart of gold" during a news story- thats Gibson's name! And not to mention that it is also Valentine's day!

Of course Pointers started right when I had to leave to take Jackson to daycare! And of course they were streaming Vizslas instead of Pointers! So I left my house and drove off as a nervous wreck. I know you aren’t supposed to text and drive, but my phone was going off like crazy… thankfully there were plenty of red lights!

When I pulled up to daycare, I realized that I completely forgot Jackson’s Valentines party stuff! Oh well… BAD MOM! Then my phone rang super loud in the middle of his class and the teacher looked at me like I was crazy. So I pretty much dropped Jackson off and ran to the car to find out what was going on (my poor child).

My baby boy won 1st Award of Merit!!!! I was so excited and so proud of him! Here are a few pictures that I have received from friends. I'm sure there will be more in the future.






If you would like to watch the video of all of the Pointers, please go to Pointer Video on the Westminster web site.

I also want to give a huge congratulations to all of the winners today! 

BOB-GCH Tahari's To Wild To Be Serious 
BOS-GCH Chesterhope Miss D'Arcy 
1st AOM-GCH Seasyde Edgehill Heart Of Gold 
2nd AOM-Ch Chesterhope Sharp As

2 comments:

  1. Yay Gibson! He is such a pretty dog. I know nothing about dog breeding/showing, but if I was a judge at Westminster, I'd name Gibson "Best in Show."

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looked great and showed really well!!! I know you are very proud and you should be!!!

    ReplyDelete