Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Search For The Perfect Shoe!

I hate dog show shoes and I hate shopping for them! Today on my lunch break I decided to go to Dillard's to look for some new shoes. I've been wanting something in a pewter color instead of my traditional black. I found a couple of cute shoes that I wanted to try one so the guy went to get them for me. When he brought them back, he sat down on one of those creepy shoe salesman chairs in front of me and acted like he was going to put them on my feet.... ewwww! I don't have nasty feet by any means, but I hate feet and I don't like people touching my feet! So I quickly yanked them from his hands and put them on myself. 

Then he asked what occasion I was buying the shoes for. This is typically not a big deal, but when you tell people that you are buying shoes to show dogs in, they always look at you like you are a crazy dog lady. Then you have to explain to them that you have to have rubber soles so you can run in them. So today, instead of answering the question, I just said "You don't want to know!" Lord knows what the guy was thinking.

Anyway, here are the shoes that I tried on. Now I'm trying to decide which ones I want. Any opinions?




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the lighter ones, but wonder about dirt/nasty showing up on them?? If you don't foresee that being a problem with that material then I vote for the sparkly ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete