Monday, March 5, 2012

A Day at the Park with Gibson

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Arkansas! The skies were blue and the weather was nice, so we decided to head to Pinnacle Mountain State Park with Gibson for some photos and a good time.

Dad took the big camera and mom used Hipstamatic on the iPhone. These pictures were all taken with Hipstamatic. If you don't have this app, I must say that it is totally worth the $1.99!

And as you will see below, my dad can have a funny sense of humor!

I love beautiful Pinnacle Mountain in the background. This is just a mile down the road from my parent's house.


Gibson was crazy in the woods! The boy was ready to hunt!


Gibson is the SHIT! (Dad's idea)  :-)

My beautiful mother!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot Megan! Waiting for warmer weather here! Gibson looks fabulous as usual! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mendy! Things are just starting to get green and trees are budding.... downside of it- the pollen that will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great! Love the porta-potty picture. The caption made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete