Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ready For The Weekend!

It has been quite a week for us to say the least!

Last weekend Gibson and I went to the Bossier City, LA dog show. It poured down rain for the entire drive there- it was horrible! But we did make it there safe and sound. Saturday Gibson won BOB and then went on to win a Group 1 under Richard Beauchamp! It was such an honor and I was absolutely thrilled with his performance. Looks like all of our hard training work has paid off. I had so many nice comments from everyone- thank you! The next day he won BOB, but did nothing in the group. Just another day at a dog show!



On Monday, we lost a puppy- White Girl. It was a very sad day for all of us, especially my mom.  I am so lucky to have a partner who works so hard with the dogs. Mom dedicates all of her life to the dogs and the puppies. Thank you Mom for being the best! Now White Girl has joined her grandfather, Jack. RIP.

Today is Thursday and now we are ready for the National! I groomed both dogs last night and packed all of our gear. We leave today to start our journey and I am ready to be in beautiful California. I will try to post results and pictures on the Edgehill Facebook Page.

Mom was also able to take a few pictures of the babies this morning. They are really getting their cute personalities and really want to play. I even spent a few minutes stacking each of them last night. I just love them all. There isn't one that I don't like. I feel so very lucky to have had another beautiful litter out of Gracie.

From left: Purple, Orange & Yellow

Green Boy on right



Red Girl & Blue Boy in back
Red Girl 
Red Girl
Red Girl


5 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm so sorry. I just can't imagine how sad it is to lose one of the puppies. My heart is so sad for you all. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Girl and Blue Boy are my favs. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But they're all soooo adorable! Can you really pick one over another. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still so sad for you all and thinking of you. Does Gracie realize she's gone? :'(

    ReplyDelete