Friday, April 20, 2012

Growing Fast

It's only been a few days since I've posted pictures, but I'm just amazed at how fast they are growing and changing. Mom has been feeding them 3 times a day and they are all eating great.

This weekend Gibson & I are going to Bossier City for a show. It's a 4 day show starting today, but since I couldn't take off, I'm only going for the weekend. I'll be meeting up with Janice Hayes and my Vizsla client Ashley Uffman. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I finish Ashley's girl Feeway this weekend. She's a beautiful Vizsla and only needs 1 point to finish!

Enjoy the photos. I'll try to post new ones next week after the show.

White Girl

I see some nice tails! :-)

Green boy.... looks just like his daddy!

Red Girl- also reminds me of her daddy.

Full after eating lunch!

Blue Boy up front.

Blue Boy- "Are you calling me fat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment