Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Big Move :-)

Sorry I haven’t updated everyone on the puppies in a while. Today they are 3 weeks old and they have officially moved out of my parent’s bedroom and into the air-conditioned garage/kennel. Tonight, my dad can finally sleep again without earplugs!


Our friends Chris Schaefer and Lillian Wittenberg came over to help with the big move! Afterwards it was photo time! Unfortunately I was at work all day when the excitement happened. I wont get to see them again until Friday when I go to mom's to pick up Gibson for the weekend.

As always, you can click on the images to make them bigger. Enjoy!

Green Boy

Green Boy

Red Girl

Red Girl

Purple Girl
Blue Boy

Blue Boy

Orange Girl

Orange Girl
White Girl

Yellow Girl

Yellow Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment