Monday, October 1, 2012

It's Been A While!!!

Well, it looks like I haven't blogged since May!!! YIKES! I  knew it would be hard to keep up once I started it. But a lot has happened that I guess I need to tell you about.

In June, Gibson won his first BEST IN SHOW in Texarkana, Arkansas. IT was exactly 15 years to the day since I won my first BIS... and at the exact same show. What are the odds of that?

The Gibson x Gracie puppies are going up and looking great. In a few weeks, the turn 6 months old and several are entered in their first show.
Henry

Stella
Stella's first session w/field trainer.

Winston

Marilyn

Toddy

Camille
Winston won a huge Best in Fun Match at the Little Rock dog show.
Henry won Best in Match at the OKC Progressive Puppy Competition.
Camille won Best Opp in Match at the OKC Progressive Puppy Competition.
Stella has won so many Best Puppy in Shows at UKC shows that I've lost count!
Camille won Best 4-6 Month Puppy in Show.

We are so thankful for all of the wonderful homes that we have been blessed with for our puppies! They make what we do worth every minute of it!

We even have a new puppy join the Edgehill team- Harper (Chesterhope Crossing T Line) is owned by Rick Goldstein, Jane and myself. She is currently 3 months old and the sweetest and boldest puppy every. Thank you Diane O'Neill at Chesterhope for this sweet baby!







Now we are just waiting on Lucy to breed to Gibson! She is due to come into season next month. Mom and I are super excited about this breeding!!
Lucy

Gibson


No comments:

Post a Comment